This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use MedMisr Platform.
YOU ALSO AGREE THAT WE WILL USE YOUR SIGNATURE TO FACILITATE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WE PERFORM ON YOUR BEHALF INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, EXCHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, FINANCIAL INFORMATION, AND/OR PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION (DEFINED BELOW) WITH YOUR HEALTH PLANS, HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS, AND OTHERS INVOLVED IN YOUR MEDICAL TREATMENT, PAYMENT, AND HEALTH CARE OPERATIONS.
BY SIGNING YOUR NAME YOU ALSO AGREE THAT WE WILL COMMUNICATE WITH YOU AND OTHERS ON YOUR BEHALF, INCLUDING EXCHANGING AND TRANSMITTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, FINANCIAL INFORMATION, AND/OR PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION (DEFINED BELOW)
When reviewing this Policy you should understand that when we use the term "Personally Identifiable Information" we mean any information that can be used to identify or contact a specific individual, such as a name, address, telephone number or e-mail address.
MedMisr collects personally identifiable information on the Website. When we use other companies to provide services for us, we require them to protect the confidentiality of personal information they receive.
Protected Health Information
We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about your device (e.g., manufacturer, service provider, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile number) system and application software, peripherals and your interactions with MedMisr’s Products and Services including automatically recording the dates and times of visits to MedMisr’s Products and Services, traffic data, and your search queries (“Technical Information”).
Technical Information is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, product enhancements and other services to you (if any) related to MedMisr’s Products and Services, to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences (allowing us to customize our products and services according to your individual interests), speed up your searches, and recognize you when you return to our App and/or use MedMisr’s Products and Services.
We may also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or mobile device, which could include your IP address, cookie information, browser information and the pages you visit/request. MedMisr may use the Technical Information in any manner it deems appropriate and lawful.
Personal Information Collection and Use
• On our platform including mobile applications, web applications, website and any related products & services.
• Via e-mail, text, facsimile, video and voice communications between you and us.
• Via electronic communications between you and us and between you and our App.
• Via offline activities and communications.
• From health plans, Insurance Companies, physicians, hospitals, clinics, schools, and any other organizations or entities necessary in providing our Products and Services to you.
• To manage your Medical insurance Policy according to contracted terms, including underwriting, claims handling and statistical analysis. This may include disclosing your information to agents, suppliers, and other insurers, or reinsurers, service providers who provide services on our behalf.
• To present and facilitate MedMisr’s Products and Services to you and/or on your behalf.
• To provide you with information, products or services about us.
• To provide you with notices and to facilitate communications deemed appropriate by us.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts we have entered into regarding you.
• To allow you to participate in interactive or educational features on our App.
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
• Financial risk assessment, money laundering checks, compliance and regulatory reporting and fraud prevention.
• Assisting in making decisions on insurance proposals, other products and any claims made by you, members of your household, and others connected with your insurance proposals and claims.
• For any other purpose with your lawful consent.
• Through any/all of Get Better’s Products and Services.
• Helping us to develop new and innovative products and services.
• We may send data in confidence for processing to companies acting on our instructions including those operating outside Egypt Region. By using MedMisr Platform you are consenting to such use of your personal data.
We do not disclose your information to anyone outside MedMisr except:
• Third party has agreed to keep your personal information strictly confidential and use it only for the specific purpose for which we provide it to them; and
• We have your permission; or
• We are required or permitted to do so by law; or
• To other companies who provide a service to us or you; or
We may transfer your information to other countries including those located outside the Egypt Area. If we do this we will seek to ensure that anyone to whom we pass it provides an adequate level of protection.
When we refer to "aggregate information" we mean information that does not allow us to identify or contact a specific individual such as demographic information, purchase categories, or visitors using a particular browser to access the Website …etc.
Because aggregate information collected does not personally identify you, we may use aggregate information for any purpose, and share aggregate information with third parties for any purpose.
Health Care plans, Insurance companies and health care providers, have their own privacy and security obligations with respect to your Personal Information and Protected Health Information.
Our Service may contain links to other apps, services or websites. Please be aware that other apps and services, including the apps & websites of third parties that you connect with through MedMisr’s Products and Services, may collect personally identifiable information about you.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect your Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We store Information with an authorized Cloud services provider. We also employ reasonable encryption methods where appropriate.
The safety and security of your Information also depends upon you. When you select a password to access MedMisr’s Products and Services, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential. (We understand and acknowledge that e-mail addresses are used frequently and therefore are not “confidential”).
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose Information on message boards or other public forums or features or through e-mail or group messaging, that Information can be collected and used by others to whom you may or may not have given consent. In short, by posting Information online that is publicly accessible (i.e. within message boards and the like), you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return or make others aware of your location. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any Information you choose to submit outside the scope of MedMisr’s Products and Services.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
MedMisr owns the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website. These may not be used without the written permission.
Materials on this site are protected by copyright. No part of these materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, copied, distributed or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without MedMisr’s prior written consent.